Sunday, 1 December 2013

Gap knits and Pizza

blonde, fashion blogger, london, street style, chanel, chanel bag, chanel wallet on chain, chanel woc, woc, wallet on chain, topshop, fedor, topshop hat, topshop fedora, reiss, reiss coat, reiss jacket
 Happy 1st of December everyone!If you are following my blog you might have realised that I'm a big time Zara fan and most of my wardrobe consists of their pieces but when it comes to winter knits I have to say GAP is winning the race for me this year! The brand has become really fashionable in recent years and their casual clothing is just so comfy. Ok going back to the jumpers, I bought my self this lovely grey number which is really soft and I love the knitted details on it. Right now most of their jumpers are 30% off so I simply couldn't resist. 

On a more food orientated note, this weekend I might just have stumbled across one of the best pizza place in town and to say the least I had my fair share of pizza slices. The place is called Rosso Pomodorro and it even got it's thumbs up from my Italian boyfriend.
Monica vinader, gap, gap jumper, gap knitted jumper, knitted jumper, grey jumper, black jacket, fedora hat
Jumper: Gap
Jacket: Reiss
Hat: Topshop
Jeans: Blank NYC
Boots: Russell and Bromley
Bag: Chanel 
 topshop, gap, reiss, chanel, russell and bromley, blank nyc, topshop hat, topshop fedora, gap jumper, monica vinader, monica vinader necklace, chanel walett on chain, chanel bag, chanel clutch, fashion blogger, fblogger, london, street style
rosso pomodoro, pizza, wood oven pizza, napolitan pizza, pizza margherita, food, food blogger

33 comments:

  1. As usual you look really nice!
    Love your hat, it's perfect on you.

    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very stylish! love your hat :)

    missharibo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo good!

    <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love the hat :D

    xoxo


    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sehr sehr toll :)
    Ich mag den Pulli und den Hut sehr sehr gerne :)

    Liebst
    Svetlana von Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classic outfit and that pizza looks gooood
    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello darling, great photos, would u like to follow each other on gfc and facebook??
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice coat! I love black! Love your hat! Thanks for your sharing!
    Have a nice day!


    http://www.aekk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! Love the sweater and the chanel bag! Just found your blog and really enjoy reading it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous! Welcome to my blog and hope you would like to follow each other.
    Hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear, you're making my stomach rumble! I love pizza but after 2 kids and getting older, I think I really need to start jogging, or my bum will touch the floor sooner or later.
    This Gap sweater is really nice, I totally understand your choice (although we could still push the Zara diet to jumpers).
    I've been getting more difficult about jumpers ever since I bought a Comptoir des Cotonniers cashmere jumper (brand new with label on eBay for 40€). Cashmere is just heaven! It's thin, warm, and lint free!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful! you look stunning!!

    www.tembouryros.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect outfit! Love the hat and the bag!! Great style....<3

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  14. looking lovely

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty cable knit sweater!!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing Honey!


    http://www.klaranekulova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. super outfit - gefällt mir sehr! besonders die boots!! darf ich mal fragen, wie du eigentlich nach london gekommen bist? mich würde deine geschichte total interessieren, wenn du sie teilen möchtest ;) xo j. von Stereo|typically Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank :)

      Ich war fuer ein Jahr Au Pair in Oxford und hab dann dort auch studiert, da mir die Stadt so gut gefallen hat.

      Hab da dann auch meinen Freund kennen gelernt und wohne jetzt mit ihm in London. So ist dann aus dem geplantem einem Jahr schon 7 jahre geworden ;) xx

      Delete
  18. Gorgeous outfit, I love the jumper!

    The Wears

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the outfit, you are very beautiful (I don't mean that to sound creepy, hahahaha)

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi dear, just found your blog and..wow, it's amazing! You've got such a fresh style...find it so inspiring, even if our styles may seem very different I think we've got a very similar point of view! I'll come reading your blog much more doll! If you want check my blog and if you find it as interesting as I find yours we can follow each other! Just let me know,
    Laura xxx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, just followed you! x

      Delete
  21. love this look.
    that sweater looks very warm, haha.

    :)
    vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perfect combo... I love pizza and your jumper too!!!!!!
    Have a fab day doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the outfit :) pizza looks yummy :)
    http://madebyasha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm right there with you on Gap: they have the best knits! Love the grey chunky turtleneck on you, super cute outfit :) Oh and that pizza looks amaaaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I adore this outfit :)
    new blogpost about British Fashion Awards http://sourceofelegance.blogspot.co.uk:) x

    ReplyDelete