Friday, 29 November 2013

Tux and stripes

 Isabel marant, isbabel marant H&m, isabel marant pour H&M, isabel marant pour H&M, isabel marant H&M wool blazer, isabel marant wool blazer, isbel marant blazer , isabel marant tuxedo, isabel marant for H&M tuxedo
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week and I can't believe it's already the end of November. The last few days have been strangely mild here in London so it was the perfect opportunity to get out my new Isabel Marant pour H&M Tuxedo. I'm really glad I went through all the hassle of getting this gorgeous Jacket.
Louis vuitton, louis vuitton speedy bag, louis vuitton bag, louis vuitton handbag, isabel marant, isabel marant blazer, isabel marant jacket, isabel marant coat, isabel marant for H&M, isabel marant for H&M wool blazer, isabel marant pour H&M wool blazer, striped shirt, striped jumper, leather leggings, london, overknee boots over the knee boots, kurt geiger, kurt geiger boots, fashion blogger, street style
Blazer: Isabel Marant pour H&M
Jumper: Zara
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Leggings: H&M
Boots: Kurt Geiger

18 comments:

  1. Ooo your jumper is from Zara! I love zara!

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is gorgeous, loving this look!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!! Especially the boots and cute necklace :D

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this striped jumper, need it in my closet! x
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love tuxedo-influenced fashion. I'll have to go hunting for that jacket soon!
    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket indeed is gorgeous! Suits you so well, I also really love the stripes. :-) You have a great style and amazing blog - I followed you on GFC and I hope you could check out my blog as well and follow back. It would mean a lot to me. :) Hope you have a great weekend! x

    tarulovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jacket... Great combo. Xxxx

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    Kisses from Paris

    ReplyDelete
  8. the blazer is so classy!:) love this look!♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blazer is so gorgeous!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely!

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fabulous, I love that blazer!
    BTW, I got the Canon 1100 for 399$ on Black Friday in NYC, and I'm thrilled. It's one model down the 600D, but the options aren't that different as fare as my skills are concerned, you'll tell me what you think in the future. There's a picture of me in Grand Central and I thought that it was just perfect, with just automatic settings!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your boots! Perfect for Winter :)

    http://itschristiefriday.blogspot.co.uk/ Subscribe to win a Lush Christmas gift set

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blazer and the boots!! Love the striped jumper from Zara
    Perfect outfit
    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. So simple and chick!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ♥ Oksana
    www.oxanamua.blogspot.com

    NEW! >> Cara Delevingne's neutral makeup!

    ReplyDelete